Thursday, June 10, 2010

Third World

I still haven't figured out why they call this place "a developing country".

Is it because you can't withdraw any money from the ATM on Mondays?


Or is it because the wireless Internet signal from the volcano isn't always reliable?

Is it due to the fact that the farmers have to spray their crops with pesticides by hand?

Or could it be that not all the beach resorts have sufficient roadside advertising?

I don't know about anyone else, but to me, "a developing country" doesn't have an ATM, wireless Internet or computers, for that matter, nor does it have the resources to purchase and distribute pesticides. And it certainly wouldn't have resorts of any kind.

Despite this unattractive title, I find Panama to be quite wonderful, as I intend to show with my future photos.


Bajo Grande

No comments:

Post a Comment